Who can Partner?
Prospective civil society organizations – non-government organizations, community-based organizations and academic institutions – interested in partnering with the UN Agencies on UNPP are encouraged to register to introduce themselves and their mission, structure, and experience to the UN.
The UN Agencies will partner with civil society organizations that are committed to:
- Common humanitarian goals;
- Core values of the United Nations;
- The Principles of Partnership; and,
- Good governance, including transparency, accountability and sound financial management.
Is your organization interested in partnering with us?
What Documents are Needed?
To register, partners will be required to complete a detailed organizational profile. Please have the following documents ready, if available:
- Governance document
- Registration document
- Reference letter from a relevant institution
- Organizational chart
- Annual report
- Audit report
- Ethics policy or code of conduct
Is your organization ready to register on the UN Partner Portal?